Wednesday 28 February 2018

Post 401: Simple Mixed Media Card- Cheers

Hi folks!

I'd like to share a Simple Mixed Media Card.

For this celebration card, I created the background by sponging on white acrylic paint through the DMC-Thumb Print stencil and then Black Archival Ink through the DMC-Couture Fashion Stencil. The sentiment is a Winnie & Walter- In a Word Cutaway and to add sparkle to it, I used some multi medium matte and then sprinkled on the DMC-Rainbow Glitter Chunks. In real life, it looks very shiny & sparkly. This was part of my GD post for Crafter's Corner a few days back, all the details are here.
Here are a couple of photos of the card:




I am playing along with the following challenges:

Winnie & Walter's 4th Birthday Bash Celebrations:
Four Challenge with Shay (4 layers- die cut word, main stenciled panel of kraft cardstock, black mat & white card base)
Comeback Challenge with Taheerah (I was inspired by Heather's card below and the Kraft, white & black color combination)

Thanks for your precious time!
Love reading your sweet comments :)
Stay Blessed

2 comments:

  1. Another brilliant design! I love the addition of the glitter on the sentiment, and that beautiful Couture Fashion Stencil. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me gusto vintage con mis tonos favoritos

    ReplyDelete